Given the large popularity of the previous Dutch course, LATITUD is trying to arrange another basic level course for its members!
Would you be interested in having dutch Classes on Saturdays? Read the information below to see if it suits you and register to secure you a spot!
Open Registrations: Click Here
General Information about our Dutch course:
· The course is offered by experienced teachers who are certified in NT2 programs (Dutch as a second language).
· The course consists of 1 lesson per week, with 4 hours per lesson.
· The Dutch course for beginners and intermediate students lasts approximately 24 weeks of classes / approximately 6 months.
The Dutch course offered by LATITUD/SIS Foundation is sponsored and supported in large part by funds from the municipality of Delft. The priority is registered applicants in the Municipality of Delft. After 20 participants per group, we can give the opportunity to those registered in other municipalities.
1. Take an exam at the beginning and end of the course (Done by an external examiner). The first placement test is only to check that you are correctly placed in the beginners course, but is nevertheless a requirement.
2. Attend 80% of the classes.
3. Inform both the teacher and the Foundation in case of absence.
4. If you have 70% -80% and, for some special reason, you must interrupt the course, a final exam can be organized at the end of the course to complete the course.
5. The course payment is € 210.00 in cash (of which 100 euros are refundable if you finish the course). If you are NOT registered in the Municipality of Delft and you are a beginner, the contribution to participate in the language course is € 240. This is for the whole course, 1 book, exams, and deposit.
Payment is made in cash on the first day of the lesson